Mathematician:Alphonse Armand Charles Georges Marie de Polignac
(Redirected from Mathematician:A. de Polignac)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Born: 27 March 1826 in City of London, England, United Kingdom
- Died: 30 June 1862 (although some sources say 1863)
Theorems and Definitions
- De Polignac's Formula, also known as Legendre's Formula
- De Polignac Numbers, also known as obstinate numbers
- Polignac's Conjecture
- De Polignac's False Conjecture
Results named for Alphonse Armand Charles Georges Marie de Polignac can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Alphonse Armand Charles Georges Marie de Polignac can be found here.
- 1849: Alphonse de Polignac: Recherches Nouvelles sur les Nombres Premiers (Comptes Rendus des Séances de l'Académie des Sciences Vol. 29: pp. 397 – 401)
- 1851: Recherches Nouvelles sur les Nombres Premiers
Also known as
He is sometimes reported as Polignac.