Mathematician:Miodrag S. Petković
(Redirected from Mathematician:Miodrag Petković)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Serbian mathematician and computer scientist specializing in the theory of iterative processes for solving nonlinear equations and interval mathematics.
Also known for his anthologies of mathematical puzzles.
- Born: 10 February 1948 in Niš, Serbia in the former Yugoslavia
- 1989: Iterative Methods for Simultaneous Inclusion of Polynomial Zeros
- 1997: Mathematics and Chess
- 1998: Complex Interval Arithmetic and its Applications
- 2008: Point Estimation of Root Finding Methods
- 2009: Famous Puzzles of Great Mathematicians
- 2013: Multipoint Methods for Solving Nonlinear Equations