Mathematician:Peter John Hilton
(Redirected from Mathematician:P.J. Hilton)Jump to navigation Jump to search
English mathematician best known for his work as a code-breaker at Bletchley Park during the Second World War, where he helped break the Lorenz cipher.
His academic interests lay in homotopy theory.
- Born: 7 April 1923 in London, England
- Died: 6 November 2010 in Binghamton, New York, USA
- 1953: An Introduction to Homotopy Theory
- 1958: Differential Calculus
- 1960: Partial Derivatives