Mathematician:Richard Kenneth Guy
(Redirected from Mathematician:Richard K. Guy)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Born: 30 September 1916, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Theorems and Definitions
- 1976: Triangular embedding of Kn - K6 (with Gerhard Ringel)
- 1981: Unsolved Problems in Number Theory
- 1982: Winning Ways for your Mathematical Plays (with John H. Conway and Elwyn Berlekamp)
- 1983: Equitable and Proportional Coloring of Trees (with Béla Bollobás)
- 1988: The Strong Law of Small Numbers
- 1990: The Second Strong Law of Small Numbers (Mathematics Magazine Vol. 63, no. 1: 3 – 20) www.jstor.org/stable/2691503
- Feb. 1994: Every Number is Expressible as the Sum of How Many Polygonal Numbers? (Amer. Math. Monthly Vol. 101, no. 2: 169 – 172) www.jstor.org/stable/2324367
- 1994: Unsolved Problems in Number Theory, 2nd ed.
- 1996: The Book of Numbers (with John H. Conway)
- 2001: Aviezri Fraenkel and Combinatorial Games
- 2004: Unsolved Problems in Number Theory, 3rd ed.