Mathematician:Robert Ian Goldblatt
Mathematical logician from New Zealand, most famous for his work on topoi.
Author of the popular book Logics of Time and Computation.
Also the author of a graduate level textbook on hyperreal numbers which is an introduction to nonstandard analysis.
- Born: 1949
- 1984: Topoi: The Categorical Analysis of Logic
- 1987: Orthogonality and Spacetime Geometry
- 1992: Logics of Time and Computation (Second Edition)
- 1993: Mathematics of Modality
- 1998: Lectures on the Hyperreals: An Introduction to Nonstandard Analysis
- 2006: Mathematical Modal Logic: a View of its Evolution (Modalities in the Twentieth Century pp. 1 – 98) (edited by Dov M. Gabbay and John Woods)