Mathematician:Robert Ian Goldblatt
(Redirected from Mathematician:Robert Goldblatt)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mathematical logician from New Zealand, most famous for his work on topoi.
Author of the popular book Logics of Time and Computation.
Also the author of a graduate level textbook on hyperreal numbers which is an introduction to nonstandard analysis.
- Born: 1949
- 1984: Topoi: The Categorical Analysis of Logic
- 1987: Orthogonality and Spacetime Geometry
- 1992: Logics of Time and Computation (Second Edition)
- 1993: Mathematics of Modality
- 1998: Lectures on the Hyperreals: An Introduction to Nonstandard Analysis
- 2006: Mathematical Modal Logic: a View of its Evolution (Modalities in the Twentieth Century pp. 1 – 98) (edited by Dov M. Gabbay and John Woods)