Mathematician:Robert Herman Kasriel
(Redirected from Mathematician:Robert H. Kasriel)Jump to navigation Jump to search
American mathematician who specialised in topology.
- Born: 1918 in Ybor City section of Tampa, FL.
- 1953: Awarded a PhD in mathematics from University of Virginia
- 1954: Joined mathematics faculty at Georgia Tech
- 1962: Rceived Ferst Sigma Xi Research Award
- 1966 -- 67: President of Georgia Tech chapter of Society of Sigma Xi
- 1983: Received Outstanding Teacher Award at Georgia Tech
- 1984: Retired from Georgia Tech
- Died: April 24, 2007
- 1971: Undergraduate Topology