Category:Axiom of Choice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category lists pages that are related to the Axiom of Choice, especially theorems that depend on it.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Axiom of Choice Implies Zorn's Lemma (3 P)
Pages in category "Axiom of Choice"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- Cantor-Dedekind Hypothesis
- Cardinality of Infinite Sigma-Algebra is at Least Cardinality of Continuum
- Cardinals are Totally Ordered
- Choice Function Exists for Well-Orderable Union of Sets
- Compact Subspace of Hausdorff Space is Closed/Proof 1
- Condition for Composite Mapping on Right
- Countable Subset of Minimal Uncountable Well-Ordered Set Has Upper Bound
- Equivalence of Definitions of Nilradical of Ring
- Equivalence of Versions of Axiom of Choice
- Existence of Minimal Uncountable Well-Ordered Set/Proof Using Choice
- Existence of Non-Measurable Subset of Real Numbers
- Existence of Set with Singleton Intersections with Disjoint Collection
- Existence of Vector Space Bases implies Axiom of Choice
- Inductive Construction of Sigma-Algebra Generated by Collection of Subsets
- Infinite Set has Countably Infinite Subset/Proof 1
- Infinite Set has Countably Infinite Subset/Proof 2
- Infinite Set has Countably Infinite Subset/Proof 3
- Irrational Numbers are Uncountably Infinite
- Irreducible Subspace is Contained in Irreducible Component