- $f: S \to \N$
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Union of Countable Sets of Sets (4 P)
Pages in category "Countable Sets"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Cartesian Product of Countable Sets is Countable
- Cartesian Product of Natural Numbers
- Countable iff Cardinality not greater than Aleph Zero
- Countable Set equals Range of Sequence
- Countable Union of Countable Sets is Countable
- Countably Infinite Set in Countably Compact Space has Omega-Accumulation Point
- Set is Countable if Cardinality equals Cardinality of Countable Set
- Set is Countable iff Cardinality not greater Aleph Zero
- Set of Finite Subsets of Countable Set is Countable
- Set of Infinite Sequences is Uncountable
- Set of Local Minimum is Countable
- Set of Odd Integers is Countably Infinite
- Set of Pairwise Disjoint Intervals is Countable
- Subset of Countable Set is Countable
- Subset of Countably Infinite Set is Countable
- Surjection from Natural Numbers iff Countable