Jump to navigation Jump to search
Let $A \subseteq S$ be a subset of $S$.
- $\exists U \in \tau: A \subseteq U \subseteq N_A \subseteq S$
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Examples of Neighborhoods (2 P)
Pages in category "Neighborhoods"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Neighborhood Basis in Cartesian Product under Chebyshev Distance
- Neighborhood iff Contains Neighborhood
- Neighborhood in Metric Space has Subset Neighborhood
- Neighborhood in Topological Space has Subset Neighborhood
- Neighborhood in Topological Subspace
- Neighborhood of Point in Metrizable Space contains Closed Neighborhood
- Neighborhoods in Standard Discrete Metric Space
- Neighbourhood of Point Contains Point of Subset iff Distance is Zero