Physics is the branch of science which studies basic concepts including motion, energy, force, and the fundamental nature of spacetime.
The study of physics is generally based in mathematical concepts, especially those of calculus.
This category has the following 45 subcategories, out of 45 total.
- ► Isotopes (1 C)
- ► Newton's Laws of Motion (8 P)
- ► Optics (8 P)
- ► Particle Physics (empty)
- ► Quantum Mechanics (empty)
- ► Sturm-Liouville Theory (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Units of Measurement (2 P)
- ► Vectors (6 P)
Pages in category "Physics"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.