Physics is the branch of science which studies basic concepts including motion, energy, force, and the fundamental nature of spacetime. The study of physics is generally based in mathematical concepts, especially those of calculus.
This category has the following 43 subcategories, out of 43 total.
- ► Isotopes (1 C)
- ► Newton's Laws of Motion (8 P)
- ► Optics (8 P)
- ► Particle Physics (empty)
- ► Quantum Mechanics (empty)
- ► Sturm-Liouville Theory (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Units of Measurement (2 P)
- ► Vectors (6 P)
- ► Wave Mechanics (empty)
Pages in category "Physics"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.