Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Examples of Pythagorean Triangles (10 P)
- ► Pythagorean Triples (2 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Pythagorean Triangles"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Pythagorean Triangle cannot be Isosceles
- Pythagorean Triangle from Fibonacci Numbers
- Pythagorean Triangle from Sum of Reciprocals of Consecutive Same Parity Integers
- Pythagorean Triangle whose Area is Half Perimeter
- Pythagorean Triangle whose Hypotenuse and Leg differ by 1
- Pythagorean Triangle whose Hypotenuse and Leg differ by 1/Sequence
- Pythagorean Triangle with Sides in Arithmetic Sequence
- Pythagorean Triangles whose Area equal their Perimeter
- Pythagorean Triangles whose Areas are Repdigit Numbers
- Smallest Pythagorean Quadrilateral with Integer Sides
- Smallest Pythagorean Triangle is 3-4-5
- Smallest Square Inscribed in Two Pythagorean Triangles
- Square of Hypotenuse of Pythagorean Triangle is Difference of two Cubes/Refutation
- Square of Pythagorean Prime is Hypotenuse of Pythagorean Triangle
- Squares of form 2 n^2 - 1