(Redirected from Mathematician:Buonardo Savi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Italian student of Bonaventura Francesco Cavalieri best known for Trefoil Knot in Paper forms Pentagon.
- Born: 25 May 1618 in Rome
- Died: 17th September 1686
Theorems and Definitions
- 1656: Trattato della Sfera (under the alias "Buonardo Savi")
- 1682: Trattato della Sfera, 2nd ed.
- 1690: Trattato della Sfera, 3rd ed. (credited to Bonaventura Cavalieri)
Also known as
His name was written in many different ways, for example:
- Urbano (Giovan Francesco) Davisi
- D'Aviso, Avvisi, De Aviso, De Avisus
- in the Latinized form Avisius
- under the anagram Buonardo Savi