Mathematician:Danica Mae McKellar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
American mathematician better known as an actor.
Also known for her books aimed specifically at middle-school and high-school girls to increase their confidence in mathematics.
- Born: January 3, 1975, La Jolla, California, U.S.
Theorems and Definitions
- 1998: Percolation and Gibbs states multiplicity for ferromagnetic Ashkin-Teller models on $\Z^2$ (with Lincoln Chayes and Brandy Winn)
- 2008: Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle School Math without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail (with Mary Lynn Blasutta)
- 2009: Kiss My Math: Showing Pre-Algebra Who's Boss
- 2010: Hot X: Algebra Exposed
- 2012: Girls Get Curves: Geometry Takes Shape