Mathematician:David Orme Tall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
British mathematician mainly working in the field of educational psychology.
Also known for the books he has co-written with Ian Stewart.
- Born: 15 May 1941, Finedon, Northamptonshire, UK
- 1979: Algebraic Number Theory (2nd edition 1987) (with Ian Stewart)
- May 1981: Concept image and concept definition in mathematics with particular reference to limits and continuity (with Shlomo Vinner)
- 1983: Complex Analysis (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Plane) (with Ian Stewart)
- 1994: Duality, Ambiguity, and Flexibility: A "Proceptual" View of Simple Arithmetic (with Eddie Gray)
- 2002: Algebraic Number Theory and Fermat's Last Theorem (3rd Edition of Algebraic Number Theory of 1979) (with Ian Stewart)