Jump to navigation Jump to search
English pioneer of $20$th century statistics.
- Born: 12 May 1902 in Manchester, England
- Died: 17 June 1994 in Harpenden, England
Theorems and Definitions
- 1937: The design and analysis of factorial experiments (Technical Communication no. 35 of the Commonwealth Bureau of Soils) (alternatively attributed to the Imperial Bureau of Soil Science).
- 1938: Statistical tables for biological, agricultural and medical research (with Ronald Aylmer Fisher)
- 1949: Sampling methods for censuses and surveys
- 1963: Statistical tables for biological, agricultural and medical research (6th edition) (with Ronald Aylmer Fisher)
- Computer programs GENFAC, RGSP, Fitquan.