Chinese mathematician famous for his important contributions to number theory and for his role as the leader of mathematics research and education in the People's Republic of China.
- Born: 12 November 1910 in Jintan, Jiangsu Province, China
- Died: 12 June 1985 in Tokyo, Japan
Theorems and Definitions
- 1929: Some Researches on the Theorem of Sturm
- 1956: Introduction to Number Theory
- 1958: Harmonic Analysis of Functions of Several Complex Variables in the Classical Domains
- 1959: Exponential Sums and Their Applications in Number Theory
- 1966: Additive Theory of Prime Numbers
- 1978: Applications of Number Theory to Numerical Analysis
- 1981: Starting with the Unit Circle: Background to Higher Analysis
Also known as
Simplified Chinese: 华罗庚; traditional Chinese: 華羅庚; pinyin: Huà Luógēng; Wade–Giles: Hua Lo-keng. Hua is his family name.