Mathematician:John Carlos Baez
Jump to navigation Jump to search
American mathematician and physicist known for his work in spin foams in loop quantum gravity.
Also known for his writings on octonions and higher-order Clifford algebras.
Cousin of the singer-songwriter and political activist Joan Baez.
- Born: June 12 1961, San Francisco, California, United States
- 1994: Knots and Quantum Gravity
- 2002: The Octonions (Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. Vol. 39: pp. 145 – 205)
- 2003: Mysteries of the gravitational 2-body problem
- 2005: Errata for "The Octonions" (Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. Vol. 42: p. 213)