Mathematician:Kenneth John Falconer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English mathematician working in mathematical analysis and in particular on fractal geometry.
- Born: 25 January 1952 in Richmond, London
Theorems and Definitions
- 1979: Properties of Convex Sets and Functions Determined by Sectional Integrals
- 1985: The Geometry of Fractal Sets
- 1991: Unsolved Problems in Geometry (with Hallard Croft and Richard Guy)
- 1997: Techniques in Fractal Geometry
- 2013: Fractals: A Very Short Introduction
- 2014: Fractal Geometry: Mathematical Foundations and Applications, 3rd ed.