Mathematician:Percy Alexander MacMahon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
British mathematician especially noted in connection with the partitions of numbers and enumerative combinatorics.
- Born: 26 September 1854 in Sliema, British Malta
- Died: 25 December 1929, Bognor Regis, England
Theorems and Definitions
Results named for Percy Alexander MacMahon can be found here.
- 1902: (title unknown) (Quart. J. Pure Appl. Math. Vol. 33: pp. 274 – 288)
- 1915/16: Combinatory Analysis
- 1921: New Mathematical Pastimes