Mathematician:Richard Lawrence Taylor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
British and American mathematician working in the field of number theory.
- Born: 19 May 1962 in Cambridge, UK
- 1995: Ring theoretic properties of certain Hecke algebras (Ann. Math. Vol. 141, no. 3: pp. 553 – 572) (with Andrew Wiles) www.jstor.org/stable/2118560
- 2001: The geometry and cohomology of some simple Shimura varieties (Ann. Math. Studies Vol. 151) (with Michael Harris)
- 2001: On the modularity of elliptic curves over Q: wild 3-adic exercises (J. Amer. Math. Soc. Vol. 14, no. 4: pp. 843 – 939) (with Christophe Breuil, Brian Conrad and Fred Diamond)
- 2014: Christopher Clapham and James Nicholson: The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Mathematics (5th ed.) ... (previous) ... (next): Entry: Taylor, Richard (1962- )