Mathematician:Rudolf Otto Sigismund Lipschitz
Jump to navigation Jump to search
German mathematician who worked in many areas, including analysis, number theory and differential geometry.
- Born: 14 May 1832, Königsberg, Germany (now Kaliningrad, Russia)
- Died: 7 Oct 1903, Bonn, Germany
Theorems and Definitions
- Lipschitz Continuity, Lipschitz Condition and Lipschitz Constant
- Lipschitz Equivalence
- Lipschitz Norm
- Lipschitz Quaternion
- Lipschitz Seminorm
- Lipschitz Space
Results named for Rudolf Otto Sigismund Lipschitz can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Rudolf Otto Sigismund Lipschitz can be found here.
- 1874: Wissenschaft und Staat
- 1876: Bedeutung der theoretischen Mechanik
- 1877, 1880: Lehrbuch der Analysis
- 1886: Untersuchungen über die Summen von Quadraten