Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hungarian mathematician whose main work was in game theory and mathematical programming.
- Born: August 20, 1901, Budapest, Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Died: December 10, 1995, Brighton, UK
Theorems and Definitions
Results named for Steven Vajda can be found here.
- 1953: Theory of Games (Science News Vol. 28: pp. 29 – 40)
- 1956: The Theory of Games and Linear Programming
- 1958: Readings in Linear Programming
- 1960: Introduction to Linear Programming and the Theory of Games
- 1961: Mathematical Programming
- 1970: Mathematics of Experimental Design
- 1972: Probabilistic Programming
- 1974: Theory of Linear and Nonlinear Programming
- 1978: Mathematics of Manpower Planning
- 1992: Mathematical Games and How to Play Them