Jump to navigation Jump to search
Norwegian mathematician, specializing in number theory.
- Born: 7 October 1905 in Kristiania, Norway
- Died: 25 January 1973 in Oslo, Norway
Theorems and Definitions
Results named for Wilhelm Ljunggren can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Wilhelm Ljunggren can be found here.
- 1941: A note on simultaneous Pell equations
- 1942: Zur Theorie der Gleichung $x^2 + 1 = D y^4$ (Avh. Norske Vid. Akad.Oslo.I. Vol. 27, no. 5: p. 27)
- 1943: Oppgave nr 2 (Norsk Mat. Tidsskr Vol. 25: p. 29)