As such it is a misnomer, because the figures themselves under study are strictly speaking the surfaces of such figures.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Astronomy (5 C)
- ► Doubling the Cube (11 P)
- ► Fedorov Groups (2 P)
- ► Generatrices (empty)
- ► Right-Hand Rule (empty)
- ► Volume Formulas (6 P)
Pages in category "Solid Geometry"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Cavalieri's Principle
- Cavalieri's Principle/Extension
- Common Section of Planes Perpendicular to other Plane is Perpendicular to that Plane
- Common Section of Two Planes is Straight Line
- Common Sections of Parallel Planes with other Plane are Parallel
- Condition for Equal Angles contained by Elevated Straight Lines from Plane Angles
- Condition for Equal Angles contained by Elevated Straight Lines from Plane Angles/Porism
- Construction of Straight Line Perpendicular to Plane from point not on Plane
- Construction of Straight Line Perpendicular to Plane from point on Plane
- Cuboid with Integer Edges and Face Diagonals