Jump to navigation Jump to search
The square (function) on $\F$ is the mapping $f: \F \to \F$ defined as:
- $\forall x \in \F: \map f x = x \times x$
where $\times$ denotes multiplication.
Pages in category "Square Function"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Real Square Function is neither Injective nor Surjective
- Real Square Function is not Bijective
- Real Square Function is not Injective
- Real Square Function is not Surjective
- Restriction of Real Square Mapping to Positive Reals is Bijection
- Right Inverse Mapping/Examples/Real Square Function to Non-Negative Reals