Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Term may refer to:
- Predicate Logic:
- Logical Term: the subject and the predicate of a simple statement in predicate logic.
- Term: one of the elements of an expression: in $a \circ b$ then $a$ and $b$ are the terms.
- Term of Polynomial: in $x^2 + x y + y^2$, each of $x^2$, $x y$ and $y^2$ are its terms.
- Term of Fraction: the numerator and the denominator.
- Set Theory:
- Term of a Sequence
- Term of a Family
- Term of Ordered Tuple (effectively the same as the term of a finite sequence)
- Term of a Relation
- Natural Language:
- Term: A word used throughout mathematics that loosely means a noun used to define something.