This page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Gauss's Lemma may refer to:
- Gauss's Lemma (Number Theory): relating the number of least positive residues of a prime to its Legendre symbol;
- Gauss's Lemma (Polynomial Theory)
- Gauss's Lemma on Primitive Rational Polynomials: the product of two primitive polynomials is primitive.
- Gauss's Lemma on Primitive Polynomials over Ring: the same in a wider context.
- Gauss's Lemma on Irreducible Polynomials: concerning the reducibility of polynomials
- Gauss's Lemma on Unique Factorization Domains