Mathematician:Charles Alfred Coulson
(Redirected from Mathematician:C.A. Coulson)Jump to navigation Jump to search
British mathematician whose main area of research was in applications to molecular physical chemistry.
Published widely in the field of applied mathematics.
- Born: 13 Dec 1910, Dudley, near Birmingham, England
- Died: 7 Jan 1974, Oxford, England
- 1941: Waves
- 1942: Two-centre integrals occurring in the theory of molecular structure
- 1947: Note on the random-walk problem
- 1948: Electricity
- 1950: Notes on the secular determinant in molecular orbital theory
- 1951: The evaluation of integrals occurring in the theory of molecular structure
- 1952: Valence
- 1965: The use of commutator relationships in determining Schrödinger wave functions
- 1974: Mathematical models