Mathematician:Charles Alfred Coulson
(Redirected from Mathematician:C.A. Coulson)Jump to navigation Jump to search
British mathematician whose main area of research was in applications to molecular physical chemistry.
Published widely in the field of applied mathematics.
- Born: 13 Dec 1910, Dudley, near Birmingham, England
- Died: 7 Jan 1974, Oxford, England
- 1941: Waves
- 1943: Waves, 2nd ed.
- 1944: Waves, 3rd ed.
- 1947: Waves, 4th ed.
- 1949: Waves, 5th ed.
- 1952: Waves, 6th ed.
- 1955: Waves, 7th ed.
- 1942: Two-centre integrals occurring in the theory of molecular structure
- 1947: Note on the random-walk problem
- 1948: Electricity
- 1951: Electricity, 2nd ed.
- 1953: Electricity, 3rd ed.
- 1956: Electricity, 4th ed.
- 1958: Electricity, 5th ed.
- 1950: Notes on the secular determinant in molecular orbital theory
- 1951: The evaluation of integrals occurring in the theory of molecular structure
- 1952: Valence
- 1965: The use of commutator relationships in determining Schrödinger wave functions
- 1974: Mathematical models