Mathematician:Charles Alfred Coulson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
British mathematician whose main area of research was in applications to molecular physical chemistry.
Published widely in the field of applied mathematics.
- Born: 13 Dec 1910, Dudley, near Birmingham, England
- Died: 7 Jan 1974, Oxford, England
- 1941: Waves
- 1942: Two-centre integrals occurring in the theory of molecular structure
- 1947: Note on the random-walk problem
- 1948: Electricity
- 1950: Notes on the secular determinant in molecular orbital theory
- 1951: The evaluation of integrals occurring in the theory of molecular structure
- 1952: Valence
- 1965: The use of commutator relationships in determining Schrödinger wave functions
- 1974: Mathematical models