Mathematician:Fan Chung Graham
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Generalized the Erdős-Rényi model.
- Born: October 9, 1949, Kaohsiung.
Papers and Lectures
A couple of hundred papers, including:
- 1973: On the Ramsey numbers N(3, 3, ..., 3; 2)
- 1973: On triangular and cyclic Ramsey numbers with k colors
- 1975: Optimal rearrangeable graphs
- 1975: On multicolor Ramsey numbers for complete bipartite graphs (with Ron Graham)
- 1989: Steiner trees on a checkerboard (with Martin Gardner and R.L. Graham)
- 1991: Laplacians of graphs and hypergraphs
- June 2005: Random Graphs and Internet Graphs
- 1997: Spectral Graph Theory (ISBN 0-8218-0315-8)
- 1998: Erdős on Graphs: His Legacy of Unsolved Problems (with Ron Graham) (ISBN 1-56881-079-2)
- 2006: Complex Graphs and Networks (with Linyuan Lu) (ISBN 0-8218-3657-9)
Also known as
Full name: Fan Rong K Chung Graham
In Taiwanese: 金芳蓉, pinyin: Jīn Fāngróng.