Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hungarian mathematician, best known for his work in combinatorics.
- For his outstanding contributions to combinatorics, theoretical computer science and combinatorial optimization.
- For their foundational contributions to theoretical computer science and discrete mathematics, and their leading role in shaping them into central fields of modern mathematics.
- Born: March 9, 1948 in Budapest, Hungarian Republic
Theorems and Definitions
- Lovász Conjecture
- Erdős-Faber-Lovász Conjecture
- Lovász Local Lemma
- Lenstra-Lenstra-Lovász Lattice Basis Reduction Algorithm
- Lovász Number
Results named for László Lovász can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for László Lovász can be found here.