Mathematician:Raymond Edward Alan Christopher Paley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English mathematician who worked mainly on of real-variable techniques in complex analysis.
Died tragically young in a skiing accident.
- Born: 7 January 1907 in Bournemouth, England
- Died: 7 April 1933 in Banff, Alberta, Canada
Theorems and Definitions
- Littlewood-Paley Theory (with John Edensor Littlewood)
- Paley-Wiener Theorem (with Norbert Wiener)
- Paley-Zygmund Inequality (with Antoni Zygmund)
- Paley Construction for Hadamard matrices
- Paley Graph