Mathematician:Rodion Osievich Kuzmin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Russian mathematician, known for his works in number theory and analysis.
- Born: 9 October 1891, Riabye village, Haradok district, Vitebsk Region, Belarus
- Died: March 24, 1949, Leningrad
Theorems and Definitions
- Gauss-Kuzmin Distribution (with Carl Friedrich Gauss)
- Kusmin-Landau Inequality (with Edmund Georg Hermann Landau)
Results named for Rodion Osievich Kuzmin can be found here.
- 1928: On a problem of Gauss (DAN SSSR : 375 – 380)
- 1930: On a new class of transcendental numbers (Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR (math.) Vol. 7: 585 – 597)
Also known as
In Russian: Родион Осиевич Кузьмин.
His surname can also be seen transliterated as Kusmin.