Mathematician:William Richard Maximilian Hugo Threlfall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
William Threlfall was a German mathematician whose main work was in topology.
Collaborated extensively with Karl Johannes Herbert Seifert.
Not to be confused with:
- William Threlfall the contemporary musician;
- William Threlfall (1799-1825) the missionary;
- Bill Threlfall (1925-2007) the cricket commentator.
German (with an English father, which explains why his surname is English).
- Born: June 25th 1888 in Dresden, Germany
- Died: April 4 1949 in Oberwolfach, Germany