Jump to navigation Jump to search
Made significant contributions to many areas of commutative algebra.
- Born: 26 Aug 1899, Baden-Baden, Germany
- Died: 12 Apr 1971, Bonn, Germany
Theorems and Definitions
- Krull Dimension
- Krull Topology
- Krull's Intersection Theorem
- Krull's Principal Ideal Theorem
- Krull Ring
- Krull's Theorem
- Krull-Schmidt Theorem (with Erhard Schmidt)
Results named for Wolfgang Krull can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Wolfgang Krull can be found here.