Computer Science Jokes
- Q: "Why do computer scientists have nine fingers?"
- A: "Zero, one, two, three, four; five, six, seven, eight, nine."
- Our Program which art in Memory,
- "Hello World!" be Thy Name.
- Thy Operating System come, Thy Commands be done,
- at the Printer as it is on the Screen.
- Give us this day our Data Dump,
- and forgive us our I/O Errors
- as we backup those whose Files are faulty.
- Lead us not into frustration, and deliver us from email
- for Thine is the Algorithm, the Application, and the Solution,
- looping forever and ever.
Link to a ROT26 encoder:
There are only two really difficult things in computer programming: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.
Law of Small Numbers
Everything is fast for small values of $n$.