Jump to navigation Jump to search
(This is intended only to make sense to myself)
- $(A)$ Put music on Firefox.
- $(B)$ Put a stub list on the second screen.
- $(1)$ Fill in next from last time.
- $(2)$ Use as previous of first feed of current.
- $(3)$ Add to sources.
- $(3)(a)$ If page does not exist, then add categories, leave stub, make note in stub list.
- $(4)$ Add to Hungerford guide.
- $(5)$ Fill out stubs.
- $(6)$ Put Hungerford guide on the second screen. Follow through (prev)...(next) chain making sure it lines up.
Book: A. G. Howson; A Handbook of Terms used in Algebra and Analysis; 1972
Book: Thomas W. Hungerford; Algebra; 1974
Book: George F. Simmons; Introduction to Topology and Modern Analysis; 1983
To be done:
Welcome to the archive. Unfortunately there are no staff here so note down landmarks and try not to get lost :)