Book:Robert J.T. Bell/Coordinate Solid Geometry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robert J.T. Bell: Coordinate Solid Geometry
Published $1938$, Macmillan and Co., Limited.
Reprint of chapters I to IX of An Elementary Treatise on Coordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions from 1911.
- Publisher's Note (May, 1938)
- Chapter I: Systems of Coordinates. The Equation to a Surface
- Chapter II: Projections. Direction-Cosines. Direction-Ratios
- Chapter III: The Plane. The Straight Line. The Volume of a Tetrahedron.
- Chapter IV: Change of Axes
- Chapter V: The Sphere
- Chapter VI: The Cone
- Chapter VII: The Central Conicoids. The Cone. The Paraboloids
- Chapter VIII: The Axes of Plane Sections. Circular Sections.
- Chapter IX: Generating Lines
- Miscellaneous Examples I.
- Miscellaneous Examples II.