Category:Definitions/Examples of Groups
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category contains definitions of examples of groups.
A group is a semigroup with an identity (that is, a monoid) in which every element has an inverse.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Definitions/Affine Groups (1 C)
- Definitions/Dicyclic Groups (2 C, 2 P)
- Definitions/Dihedral Groups (1 C, 1 P)
- Definitions/Examples of Cyclic Groups (1 C, 4 P)
- Definitions/Matrix Groups (7 P)
- Definitions/Quaternion Group (2 P)
- Definitions/Symmetric Groups (1 C, 9 P)
- Definitions/Symmetry Groups (3 P)
Pages in category "Definitions/Examples of Groups"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.