Mathematician:Boris Anastasyevich Kordemsky
(Redirected from Mathematician:Boris A. Kordemsky)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Russian mathematician and educator, best known for his popular science books and mathematical puzzles.
- Born: May 23, 1907 in Kiknur, Kirov Oblast, Russia
- Died: March 29, 1999
- 1952: The Wonderful Square
- 1956: Математическая смекалка
- 1958: Essays on Challenging Mathematical Problems
- 1960: Geometry Aids Arithmetic
- 1964: Foundations of the Theory of Probabilities
Also known as
Rendered in the original Cyrillic: Борис Анастасьевич Кордемский.