Jump to navigation Jump to search
German mathematician working mainly in set theory.
He is best known for his $1897$ contribution to what is now known as the Cantor-Bernstein-Schröder Theorem.
Not to be confused with Sergei Natanovich Bernstein.
- Born: February 24, 1878, Halle, Germany
- Died: December 3, 1956, Zurich, Switzerland
Theorems and Definitions
- Cantor-Bernstein-Schröder Theorem (with Georg Cantor and Friedrich Wilhelm Karl Ernst Schröder) (also known as Bernstein-Schröder Theorem)
- Bernstein's Connected Sets
Results named for Felix Bernstein can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Felix Bernstein can be found here.
- 1905: Über die Reihe der Transfiniten Ordnungszahlen