Mathematician:Julia Hall Bowman Robinson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
American mathematician best known for her work on decision problems and Hilbert's Tenth Problem.
Born Julia Hall Bowman.
Wife of Raphael Mitchel Robinson.
- Born: 8 December 1919 in St Louis, Missouri, USA
- Died: 30 July 1985 in USA
Theorems and Definitions
- 1948: A Note on Exact Sequential Analysis
- 1951: An iterative method of solving a game
- 1975: Reduction of an arbitrary Diophantine equation to one in 13 unknowns (Acta Arithmetica Vol. XXVII: 521 – 549) (with Yuri Vladimirovich Matiyasevich)