Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page collects:
- Mentions of minor mathematicians whose biographical details are unavailable, but who have contributed towards the literature in some way.
- Writers who are not actually mathematicians as such, but who have written books on mathematical topics.
Translator (into English) of:
- 1972: Problems and Theorems in Analysis I by George Pólya and Gábor Szegő
- 2017: Creativity in Mathematics
- 2017: Planet Mathematics
- 2017: Endless Mosaics
- 2017: Easy or Difficult?
Luis Fernando Areán Álvarez
- 2017: Harmony is Numerical (with Pablo Milrud)
- 2017: Mortgages and Equations (with Josep Sales)