Jump to navigation Jump to search
Probability theory is the branch of mathematics which studies probability spaces.
This category has the following 48 subcategories, out of 48 total.
- ► Addition Law of Probability (3 P)
- ► Birthday Paradox (3 P)
- ► Gaussian Integral (1 P)
- ► Hat-Check Problem (1 P)
- ► Kurtosis (12 P)
- ► Occurrences of Events (1 C)
- ► Total Probability Theorem (2 P)
- ► Variance (9 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Probability Theory"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- Probability Density Function of Convolution of Probability Distributions
- Probability Mass Function of Function of Discrete Random Variable
- Probability Measure is Monotone
- Probability Measure is Subadditive
- Probability Measure on Equiprobable Outcomes
- Probability Measure on Single-Subset Event Space
- Probability of Empty Event is Zero
- Probability of Event not Occurring
- Probability of Independent Events Not Happening/Corollary
- Probability of Limit of Sequence of Events
- Probability of Limit of Sequence of Events/Decreasing
- Probability of Limit of Sequence of Events/Increasing
- Probability of no 2 People out of 53 Sharing the Same Birthday
- Probability of Occurrence of At Least One Independent Event
- Probability of Set Difference of Events
- Product of Discrete Random Variables
- Product Rule for Probabilities