Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Algebras of Sets (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Dynkin Systems (8 P)
- ► Examples of Sets of Sets (4 P)
- ► Inclusion-Exclusion Principle (4 P)
- ► Rings of Sets (2 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Set Systems"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Cardinality is Additive Function
- Closure of Intersection and Symmetric Difference imply Closure of Set Difference
- Closure of Intersection and Symmetric Difference imply Closure of Union
- Closure of Union and Complement imply Closure of Set Difference
- Countably Additive Function also Finitely Additive
- Countably Additive Function of Null Set