Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page collects:
- Mentions of minor mathematicians whose biographical details are unavailable, but who have contributed towards the literature in some way.
- Writers who are not actually mathematicians as such, but who have written books on mathematical topics.
- 1972: Philosophical Geometry
Arnoud C.M. van Rooij
Maarten van Steen
Isaac R. Vesselo
- 1954: Mathematics For All
- 1996: Finite Volumes for Complex Applications (with Fayssal Benkhaldoun)
- 1999: Finite Volumes for Complex Applications II (with Fayssal Benkhaldoun and Dieter Hänel)