Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category contains books related to the field of Functional Analysis.
Pages in category "Books/Functional Analysis"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Book:A.N. Kolmogorov/Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis/Volume 1
- Book:A.N. Kolmogorov/Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis/Volume 2
- Book:A.R. Forsyth/Calculus of Variations
- Book:Alberto Bressan/Lecture Notes on Functional Analysis: With Applications to Linear Partial Differential Equations
- Book:Amol Sasane/A Friendly Approach to Functional Analysis
- Book:Mariano Giaquinta/Calculus of Variations I: The Lagrangian Formalism
- Book:Mariano Giaquinta/Calculus of Variations II: The Hamiltonian Formalism
- Book:Mark Kot/A First Course in the Calculus of Variations
- Book:Martin Schechter/Principles of Functional Analysis/Second Edition
- Book:Michael Reed/Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics I: Functional Analysis/Revised Edition