Category:Linear Transformations on Hilbert Spaces
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Definitions specific to this category can be found in Definitions/Linear Transformations on Hilbert Spaces.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Adjoints (15 P)
Pages in category "Linear Transformations on Hilbert Spaces"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Characterization of Finite Rank Operators
- Characterization of Invariant Subspaces
- Characterization of Normal Operators
- Characterization of Projections
- Characterization of Reducing Subspaces
- Characterization of Unitary Operators
- Classification of Bounded Sesquilinear Forms
- Closure of Range of Compact Linear Transformation is Separable
- Compact Idempotent is of Finite Rank
- Compact Linear Transformation is Bounded
- Compact Linear Transformations Composed with Bounded Linear Operator
- Compact Operator on Hilbert Space Direct Sum
- Compact Self-Adjoint Operator has Countable Point Spectrum
- Complementary Idempotent is Idempotent
- Complementary Projection is Projection
- Condition for Nonzero Eigenvalue of Compact Operator
- Condition for Nonzero Eigenvalue of Compact Operator/Corollary
- Continuity of Linear Functionals
- Continuity of Linear Transformations
- Eigenspace for Normal Operator is Reducing Subspace
- Eigenvalues of Normal Operator have Orthogonal Eigenspaces
- Eigenvalues of Self-Adjoint Operator are Real
- Equivalence of Definitions of Norm of Linear Functional
- Equivalence of Definitions of Norm of Linear Functional/Corollary
- Equivalence of Definitions of Norm of Linear Transformation