Category:Linear Transformations on Hilbert Spaces
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains results about linear transformations on Hilbert spaces.
Definitions specific to this category can be found in Definitions/Linear Transformations on Hilbert Spaces.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- Adjoints (3 C, 15 P)
- Orthogonal Projections (10 P)
Pages in category "Linear Transformations on Hilbert Spaces"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Characterization of Finite Rank Operators
- Characterization of Invariant Subspaces
- Characterization of Normal Operators
- Characterization of Projections
- Characterization of Reducing Subspaces
- Characterization of Unitary Operators
- Classification of Bounded Sesquilinear Forms
- Closure of Range of Compact Linear Transformation is Separable
- Compact Hermitian Operator has Countable Point Spectrum
- Compact Idempotent is of Finite Rank
- Compact Linear Transformation is Bounded
- Compact Linear Transformations Composed with Bounded Linear Operator
- Compact Operator on Hilbert Space Direct Sum
- Complementary Idempotent is Idempotent
- Complementary Idempotent of Complementary Idempotent is Idempotent
- Complementary Projection is Complementary Idempotent
- Complementary Projection is Projection
- Complementary Projection of Complementary Projection is Projection
- Condition for Nonzero Eigenvalue of Compact Operator
- Condition for Nonzero Eigenvalue of Compact Operator/Corollary
- Continuity of Linear Transformations