Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Determinants (14 C, 50 P)
- ► Examples of Matrices (7 C, 7 P)
- ► General Linear Group (10 P)
- ► Negative Matrices (4 P)
- ► Orthogonal Matrices (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Matrix Algebra"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Similar Matrices are Equivalent
- Special Linear Group is Subgroup of General Linear Group
- Square Matrices over Real Numbers under Multiplication form Monoid
- Square Matrix with Duplicate Columns has Zero Determinant
- Square Matrix with Duplicate Rows has Zero Determinant
- Square of Ones Matrix
- Substitution Rule for Matrices
- Substitution Rule for Matrices/Summation Convention