Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Degree may refer to:
- Polynomial Theory:
- Degree of a polynomial: the largest natural number $k \in \N$ such that the coefficient of $x^k$ in $P$ is nonzero.
- Definition:Degree of Element of Free Commutative Monoid
- Number Theory:
- Abstract Algebra:
- Degree of a Homogeneous Element of a gradation
- Degree of Field Extension: the dimension of a field extension $E/F$ when $E$ is viewed as a vector space over $F$.
- Degree of an algebraic element: the lowest possible degree of a polynomial of which the algebraic element is a root.
- Transcendence Degree: the largest cardinality of an algebraically independent subset $A \subseteq L$, where $L / K$ is a extension of a field $K$.
- Graph Theory: